THE PRAYER TEAM
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Movie and the Movement, prayer program is designed to help usher in the presence (manifestation) of Jesus Christ into all that He (Jesus Christ) has called us to. Prayer, love and unity in the Body of Christ are at the core of The Resurrection of Jesus Christ. A vibrant team is being assembled to provide committed support to “the project” through prayer. Among other things, they are praying for the film, the actors, the creators, and all the other people who are devoted to advancing the global Church by supporting The Resurrection message.
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ film will be biblically based. It includes scenes telling the story of Jesus Christ’s post crucifixion, burial and resurrection from the dead, as well as the accounts of witnesses who encountered Him on Earth before His ascension into Heaven. It will be produced at the highest level of filmmaking quality using current technology especially in special effects. These special effects will show Heaven and Hell, with a world-class script, an A-level production team, top-notch casting and actors, a second-to-none music composer, and a dynamic marketing team will be used to create this film that is being dubbed as the sequel to Mel Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ.
Every aspect of this film relies on direction from God through prayerful discernment, faith and love using a unified team of believers. Consequently, the development of this prayer team is vitally important.
Why is prayer and intercession so important? Prayer is a verbal invitation. You are asking the Lord Jesus Christ to be directly involved with whatever situation that you bring before Him in prayer. It is seeking His presence and hearing His heart for direction for yourself and others. Intercession is to meet with God in order to converse. Then you make your petition, listen, submit to His leading and obey it.
Our prayer team has an opportunity to pray and intercede for the making of the movie, the movement, and all those that are involved in carrying out their responsibilities for the completion of what God has put before us. They also have an opportunity to intercede and make suggestions about how this movie will be used to effectively and strategically evangelize the world.
The Prayer Teams Goals
- To raise a prayer covering, globally, over every aspect of The Resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is our desire to make a movie that is as biblically accurate as possible. That God, through the film, will tell “His-story.”
- That God would use this movie for the purposes of evangelizing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire world, and that multi-billions of souls would come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and eternal covenant with Him.
- That God would unite the Church, the global Body of Christ (His bride), around the opportunities provided by the making and the release of the movie The Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- That God would bring about a godly and permanent change in Hollywood (spiritually and physically), and in the arts and entertainment industry globally.
We will focus on three main keys:
- Love as defined in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” (NIV)
- Love displays honor, value, and cherishes each other. To love is also a command that Jesus gave to us. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35 NIV)
- Love is involved in the two greatest commandments in Scripture.
- In Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus commanded us to “…Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
- “Love” is one of the names of God, and it shows the nature and character of who God is.
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is much more than just another movie. People will be creating associations that will move into deeper interactions with one another which will spawn more unity and greater activity within the Kingdom of God. This will, in turn, escalate into a greater fulfillment of the Great Commission. People will, as we walk in Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit within us, love one another as Christ has loved us (1 John).
- Everyone involved will clearly communicate with each member of the team. Our thoughts, insights, visions, dreams and divinely inspired words will be shared in order to get the full council of God for the project, and every aspect of it. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, we will communicate with each other intellectually and spiritually in a manner of grace, love and compassion. Being considerate of one another as an expression of the Father’s love, direction and purpose for The Resurrection of Jesus Christ, the making of the movie, and between each other, is a vital part of the communication and prayer strategies.
Please support this God-mission and global movement by making a donation to this wonderful cause. By making a donation, you become part of the team that we call a “Spiritual Producer.” As a Spiritual Producer, you will also be listed at the end of the film’s credits. We ask that you continue to pray for us, and tell everyone about what we are doing.
Thank you for your donation!
Questions? Email david@theresurrectionofJesusChrist.com
Or donate online: